ANDY MANKIEWICZ OBE
Founder & Chairman
- Worked for 20 years in Japan and 7 years in Singapore, mainly in capital markets, M&A and start-ups.
- Coming from a management consultant background from Deloitte Consulting Group, he has started and advised businesses between Asia and Europe in sectors including financial services, education, IT, media, property, luxury products, food & beverage, healthcare and retail.
- President of the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan from 2007-2010 and a member of the Board of Governors of the European Business Council in Japan from 2007-2011.
- Awarded an OBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours in 2011 for services to British business interests in Japan.
- Rotary Club of Singapore Board Member for 2015/2016 and 2017/2018.